Wednesday, September 5, 2012

21 Weeks & 4 Days


My oh my is my belly getting big!  It is gaining inches by the week!  It is funny how all of the sudden I have a hard time getting up, or reaching for something.  It feels like it happened over night.  I am starting to feel the weight gain a little bit.  At the end of the day I have some lower back pain, especially if I am walking around for a few hours.  I went on a shopping trip the other night for a couple of hours and could barely walk by the time I got home.  I also have some terrible charlie horses that get me up at night.  I have never had cramps in my legs like these before.  Especially when it is in both legs at the same time! Ahh!  I have to get out of bed and walk around the room like Peg Leg Pete to get them to go away.  The cramps are mostly in my shins, and there is no way to stretch the area!  It creeps my hubby out a bit to hear me whimpering, and see my silhouette stumbling around the room in dark.  Other than that, I feel great!  I can't complain, I am having a great pregnancy so far.  No crazy cravings yet.  I mean, I always crave chocolate and cheese, and that hasn't changed since becoming pregnant.  I am pretty sure my boys will love those two food items as much as I do!

I am so excited for fall. The house is filled with sweet pumpkin smells from Bath and Body works.  I can't wait to go pumpkin picking and cider sipping with my hubby and front bump.  Fall is my favorite time of year and I think I will enjoy it even more with my sweet little honey buns in the oven!

No comments:

Post a Comment