Monday, December 17, 2012

Curtain Closed

It's A Wonderful Life was, well WONDERFUL!  We had 6 great performances, with a full house every night.  I'm so happy I was able to be a part of such a great holiday show.  My husband urged me to do the show, as I was hesitant.  I'm so glad I took his advice.  It got me out of the house for a couple of days a week, it gave me something positive to focus on, and helped me find a part of my old self again.  I was able to reunite with talented friends and bring a classic story to life.  I really enjoyed audience members mentioning that the movie was their favorite Christmas movie, and then say they absolutely loved the show.  It was nice to see families enjoying the show together and creating new memories.  If you missed the show, Mr. Potter put this little video together using security camera footage!
We got our tree a couple weeks ago.  Christmas trees are my favorite.  I love the one that we picked and Omelette loves to stand in it.  Yes, stand in it.  She's not doing anything except sticking her head in the middle of the tree and then stands there like a weirdo staring at the trunk.  It results in me sweeping up the needles 2x a day.  At this rate my tree won't make it to Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment